For those of you that know us, you know Sean is a chef and he always has to work on Valentine's Day. We tend to either do something before or after. This year it was before. I got Sean a bag of Hot Tamales, cinnamon hearts and cinnamon imperials. Yes, there is a theme there. He got me Sprinkles cupcakes!! They are the best cupcakes I have ever had (He got them for me on my birthday). We also went out. Well, to lunch and had Taco Bell but at least it was only us. Madison was in school. She will get her things tomorrow. During my cupcake tasting party!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Cupcakes!
For those of you that know us, you know Sean is a chef and he always has to work on Valentine's Day. We tend to either do something before or after. This year it was before. I got Sean a bag of Hot Tamales, cinnamon hearts and cinnamon imperials. Yes, there is a theme there. He got me Sprinkles cupcakes!! They are the best cupcakes I have ever had (He got them for me on my birthday). We also went out. Well, to lunch and had Taco Bell but at least it was only us. Madison was in school. She will get her things tomorrow. During my cupcake tasting party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ummmmm...you made me really want cupcakes!
THOSE look good. I'm going to have to try these things next time I'm visiting Nikki.
Post a Comment