On our vacation Madison and I made a trip to Disneyland. It was busy but we didn't care at all. Went on a few rides, took pictures and go to see World of Color. That was one cool show!!
My favorite place. I could go there non-stop. I think that is why my husband will never move to cali. He knows he would never get fed, house would be dirty and let's not forget I probably would not pick the girls up from school. I would be at the park. I am glad you had a great time. Looks like great memories.
1 comment:
My favorite place. I could go there non-stop. I think that is why my husband will never move to cali. He knows he would never get fed, house would be dirty and let's not forget I probably would not pick the girls up from school. I would be at the park. I am glad you had a great time. Looks like great memories.
Post a Comment