Friday, May 10, 2013

Testimony strengthening...

These are quotes that for me have inspired and helped me.  I have been through many trials in my life and still will go through more.  I just need to remember that the Savior died for me and he wants me to become the best person I can.  With life sometimes I tend to forget these things.  My thoughts are turned  to the many blessings in my life and the ability I have to change.  I am not a perfect being.  My mind can be consumed by the "what if's" and the "should's" but I kneel in prayer and graciously the Lord takes my burden's.   I know that Christ has carried me through and gives me strength when I need it.  He has enabled me to know what path to choose and guided me though it.  I hope these quotes are an inspiration like they are for me.








 




 

 








 


No comments: