Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Standards

I need to let men out there know that I as a woman do not appreciate some of the things that you do.  Yes, it was a very awful date so this is aimed toward that behavior...I tried to cut him off before the date started, but subtile hints were not clicking in the dudes brain.  Some people think that they can do whatever they want, throw insults and then try to smooch me without me getting mad.  Really dude...when I give you a hug, let go with limp arms in 5 seconds your not supposed to hold on and kiss my cheek!  I had to scour it to get the freaking germs off, uggh!!  So completely disrespectful in my mind.  I don't like you anyway and you just totally blew any chance of a "friendship", I put it in quotes because in my mind it's said with a high pitched voice.  Also insulting my friends, choices in music and various other things is in no way going to make me want to even give you the chance at anything.  You might think your "special" but your not.  Your rude, arrogant, hardheaded and need to stay the heck away from me or I might kick your butt.  I can and run way faster because you are so not in any shape except one that starts with "r" and ends with "ound".  Yes, I am not perfect but when your telling me what to do, how to do it and the expected outcome I just want to get a tattoo so I can be off your radar since you said they were "deal breakers".  Deal broken!   This might sound haughty on my part but I feel that I give respect and deserve it.  I am a beloved daughter of God and expect to be treated as such.     I will not lower my standards for anyone especially the likes of you.  Yes, I am stubborn myself but with what I have endured I refuse to lower my standards because I don't have to.  I'm following the Lord's plan and will not stop now.  







I don't expect anyone to have my standards but I expect respect of my standards. 

No comments: