Sunday, October 13, 2013

Costumes

I love Halloween.  Yes, I really do.  Any reason to dress-up and have fun.  I dressed up as Tinkerbelle for a Halloween dance on Friday and then as the Red Queen for a party on Saturday.  I ended up at a LDS singles dance after the party.  Let me tell you if your embarrassed or have any issues with going to the LDS singles dances just think that I went in full costume to a dance that was normal dress.  In other words don't worry about feeling "out of place" at the dances, we all feel the same way.  It's just how you present yourself that makes the difference.  Yes, I know some people avoided the crazy in costume chick but I don't care, I really had fun and that's what the dances are about.  Also a special shout out to the Chesnik's for throwing a fantastic Halloween Partay!!  I had a great weekend!














The pictures below were done by Alan Nix Photography for the dance.
If you would like to get a quote for your family, dance or other pictures email or call: anixnix@yahoo.com
 (702) 338-9462
You can check out his gallery on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/alannixphotography








No comments: