Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas

To save a tree I am now doing my Christmas letter electronically.  Also I don't want to pay for stamps or get cards to send so here is our Christmas letter to you.  

A bit of info about the two of us.  Madison is a sophomore.  She would hate if I started to gush about the accomplishments she has done so I will just let it slide that she is in honors classes, an amazing artist, wants to be a makeup artist and practices as much as she can.  She is the most kindhearted, loving and amazing daughter that I could have.  I'm a lucky Mother.
Rebekah is working at a law firm as a paralegal/secretary/social media/receptionist and loves it.  Hard work being single, a full time mother and working.  I feel so blessed that I am able to do the things that I can. The Lord has blessed our little family in this past year and I can't wait to see what he has in store for us in 2014.

Merry Christmas from Madison and Rebekah





















I would have just picked one picture but it just wasn't happening.

No comments: