"I've watched you dear mother, each day of my life. I've seen how you smile through the joy and the strife, I've needed your love and have known you were there, I've seen how you help to bring answers to prayer. The world that surrounds me is blind and unsure but with you as my Mother, I'm safe and secure, then I wonder why and give thanks that I was chosen to be your daughter."
I cried almost the entire time. It was a bit because I had lost my dad but mostly because my Mother means so much to me. She is such an example of love, kindness, listening to the spirit and so many other things to me. I am so blessed to have her as my mother. I have not always been the daughter that I should be but I am still learning and hope that I can be. I am so grateful to the Lord for having such a wonderful women as my mother and I had to make sure I wrote it. I, like my Mom, am awful at sending cards! Mom I love you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment