Thursday, December 24, 2015

Yearly Wrap Up

Writing a wrap up for the year is never easy to do.  It seems like everything this year was amazing and wonderful depending on how you write or what you want others to hear.  Our lives at the moment are roller coasters and have so many ups and downs.  Madi and I are on separate tracks but feel really blessed when they are going in the same direction at the same time.  This year has been rough and we are both glad that the end is near!  

Madi is a senior and will be flying off to live in Austin after she graduates.  She is going to go to school out there and hopefully figure out which creative path she wants to do.  Madi is amazing.

For me I am working, serving and basically trying to survive life.  It's a hard process sometimes and I am just so grateful for the gospel in my life.  The roller coaster that I am on is a really bumpy one at the moment, so many ups and downs.  Luckily, I know the engineer and fully trust that he has built and designed it specifically for me.  The ride will not always be easy and there will always be the ups and downs, but to enjoy the ride is what I am striving for.  




No comments: