These were taken about 2 1/2 years ago when Madison got her ears pierced. I am a firm believer that girls have a choice in having their ears pierced. Madison at age 8 was told that she could get her ears pierced anytime she wanted. She waited 2 years to get it done. She was 10. The look in the middle picture says it all.
3 comments:
First that is impressive that you still had the pictures in your phone. I love the middle picture. I think you are on the right track with choice. My oldest got her's done at 7wks and still love them. My youngest got her's done at 2 months and now at 8 we just took them out because she does not want them. We should let them choose.
Fun! I wish I had taken pictures of Eli getting hers done. She was so smiley for the first and so scared for the second.
I love that you make it their choice. I totally remember both times I got mine done. It's a fun memory for me. I can't wait for Sarah's turn.
Post a Comment