Of course Courtney would be the one to touch the stingray--she has never seen the results of a stingray "touching" a human. Ouch!
Love it, One of my favorite things at Sea World is the Sharks.So I would love this
So did you start digital scrapbooking? Did you do your header? Looks good :)
Yes I broke down and got Photoshop. I am still working out the kinks but I like it! The next one should be better!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Of course Courtney would be the one to touch the stingray--she has never seen the results of a stingray "touching" a human. Ouch!
Love it, One of my favorite things at Sea World is the Sharks.So I would love this
So did you start digital scrapbooking? Did you do your header? Looks good :)
Yes I broke down and got Photoshop. I am still working out the kinks but I like it! The next one should be better!!
Post a Comment