Thursday, July 29, 2010

Apron

I wanted to let everyone know that I have donated this apron I made to the:
Keeping Kolby Auction.
Check out the web page by clicking the blinkie on the top of my page.

Kolby is a young woman in our ward and to help cover costs of her medical expenses an auction is being held starting August 11th. They are still looking for items to donate and if you would like to help click on the "Want to Donate" tab on the link.

Also there is a web site www.keepingkolby.com where just cash/credit donations are also being accepted. Please check it out.
















So those of you who want the apron you get to bid on it!

At the age of 15 Kolby was diagnosed with Stage 4 Anaplastic Large Cell Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Kolby's life has drastically changed. Each day she is fighting for her life.
Please check it out!
Thanks.

2 comments:

Taralee said...

Thanks for posting this and THANKS for donating this apron. It's sooooo cute! I love it! I really appreciate you :)

Kristin Chesnik said...

Thanks for the post and for the apron! It is so cute!