I was thinking last week how my creativity was sucked out by the heat. I was wrong I made these aprons with scraps of fabric I had and no pattern to go with. I love the bow on the waist. For me it is so fun to wrap around and tie in front or leave in the back. I surprised myself. Yes, Madison was less then thrilled to pose. Actually her lips hurt real bad so she couldn't smile. She does love the apron.

4 comments:
Those are so cute!!! Now I want one :)
Ok I have three things I love, Watches, shoes and Aprons. Not kidding I only have 3 of them but wear them all the time. I love the one you have on. Feel free to make me one. I will even pay for it and shipment. Let me know
As I said in the e-mail, those aprons are SUPER cute!
Those are SO cute!!!! I love Madison's fabric!!!!! Look at you little miss crafty :)
Post a Comment