To sum it up some people are right. To deserve good things is not elite, it is earned. As a Daughter of God I do deserve good things, if I make the right choices. I feel that being a Daughter of God has expectations. I expect to treat people with kindness, this is an attribute of Jesus Christ as stated in Nephi 19:9 "And the world, because of their iniquity, shall judge him to be a thing of naught; wherefore they scourge him, and he suffereth it; and they smite him, and he suffereth it. Yea, they spit upon him, and he suffereth it, because of his loving kindness and his long-suffering towards the children of men." I am also reminded of the Young Women theme when it comes to being a Daughter of God.
"We are Daughters of our Heavenly Father, who loves us, and we love Him.
WE WILL STAND as witnesses of God at all times and in all things, and in all places” (Mosiah 18:9) as we strive to live the Young Women values, which are:
"We are Daughters of our Heavenly Father, who loves us, and we love Him.
WE WILL STAND as witnesses of God at all times and in all things, and in all places” (Mosiah 18:9) as we strive to live the Young Women values, which are:
Faith • Divine Nature • Individual Worth • Knowledge • Choice and Accountability • Good Works • Integrity • and Virtue
WE BELIEVE as we come to accept and act upon these values, WE WILL BE PREPARED to strengthen home and family, make and keep sacred covenants, receive the ordinances of the temple, and enjoy the blessings of exaltation.
I believe that this theme still applies to me, I know that values are necessary in my life. I know I am a beloved Daughter of God and I will keep striving to do what is right and learn to deserve by making correct choices.

No comments:
Post a Comment