Madi and I did a 5k Bubble Run in Downtown Las Vegas.
It was so fun!
Madi does not like pictures. I think you can tell.
Before the Bubbles...
I had to take a picture in the middle of Fremont St. before Las Vegas Blvd with no cars…The red shoe also was a sign that needed to be in my picture...
The start of the race. You can't see the bubbles pouring out as you started because I put my phone away and didn't capture the moment. I went through the middle in every bubble burst. How else would you do a bubble run?
We then went through pink foam. I looked like an Oompa Loompa with the red color. Madi said she had just been playing with blood and tried to wash it off but it stained. Yes, she's my child.
Then came green, blue and yellow. Madi said out of the center in the yellow, for yellow is her least favorite color. I said it was better then orange, as I put some on her head.
Finish!!
It had looked like I was crying green tears. My shirt is a colorful mess of bubbles.
And I had never seen my feet in such a state of colors. The red is the dye from the bubbles, I swear!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment