Monday, May 26, 2014
Angel's Landing
A friend decided a few weeks ago that we needed desperately to hike Angels' Landing in Zion's National Park. I had no idea that it was a "strenuous" 2.5 mile hike until I looked it up a day before. Yes, I go to the gym or go walking at least 3 times a week sometimes more (or less) depending on my mood. But I wasn't quite as prepared as I had thought but at least my legs kept up with my body for the whole hike. Now my lungs and swollen hands were totally different. I stated before in the blog that I have exercise induced asthma. It really didn't help me on this hike, nor did the elevation of the mountain and I mean mountain! That was no hill. I think I stopped at least 50 times going up, but I kept going. I had wonderful people who would stop with me and kept me going. I didn't want to quit because I don't like to give up on anything. I have to keep going even if I fall, trip or am so sore I can't walk for days. Keep on moving!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment