Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Small and Simple

Small and simple. I have been thinking about small and simple things lately. "Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise
" - Alma 37:6. I have had many examples of small and simple lately.  Sometimes small and simple is a bit to easy. Just sending a funny picture, calling someone, visiting someone, just smiling are all small and simple but sometimes needed. Those people that are the receivers might have needed the friendly lift.  I have felt that I have been lead by The Lord for small and simple things in my life and in some of the instances I know that it was what I needed to do at that moment. Sometimes I just do the small and simple without a knowledge of why. I just know that The Lord has me do things for a reason and I really don't need to know the why. I just need to do the small and simple. The great things will come to pass, I have faith in that. 

No comments: