Saturday, December 20, 2014
2014 Wrap-Up
This year has gone fast. Madi is now a Jr. in High School, doesn't want to drive yet, is a brilliant young artist and is such a blessing in my life that words can't express how much I love this child. We had so many adventures this year. I got a new job, hiked Angel's Landing twice, learned how to hula (not so fantastically) and was an extra in Mall Cop 2. There were so many other things but you can read for yourself in the blog if you feel inclined to do so. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for the many things that I have learned and the opportunity to grow spiritually. Here's to a new year that will be full of many more things! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Griffin Girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment