Sunday, January 18, 2015

Temple


I love the temple. I am so grateful to be able to go and do the work here on the earth for those who can't do it themselves. It's such a blessing to know that I have kept my covenants and can enter the temple with a pure heart. This has been an interesting two weeks with the temple being closed for cleaning. I wasn't able to help clean but I will make a point of going the next time it needs to be cleaned. The Lord is having temples build for a reason the work needs to be done. I was teaching my primary class about John the Baptist today and the word foreordained was the word of the lesson. It means to ordain or appoint beforehand, to predestine; predetermine. I know I was foreordained to be here at this time. To do temple work for ancestors who couldn't, for whatever reason, do it for themselves. I know that this life is a time to prepare to meet God and what better way to do it then by going to his house to do ordinances for others. I'm so grateful for the temple. 










No comments: