Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas has been set up

This is the tree in the Front room. Madison had to hold the dog and Figaro.
If you notice she made Figaro a furry coat. Why you ask, I really have no idea!

For some reason and now I don't know why, I have a blue, silver and white tree for the front room.
It is usually in my kitchen in Las Vegas.


If you look close you can see Tinkerbelle on the top of the tree. This is the tree in the Family room. In case you were wondering it is mostly red and other colors.

Another shot of Madison and Figaro with the tree. I was lazy this year there are only six strands of lights on the outside of the house and last year I put up 3 trees one in the loft upstairs. I didn't feel like doing it this year. I'm getting lazy or just don't care either way at least I put Christmas up this year. I almost just put up a tiny tree and said there we go until we went to Disneyland. They always have the most beautiful decorations and I bought a few to put up. It always makes me happy to look at the tree and be reminded of where the ornaments came from. Also since I always think I need more ornaments for the tree I don't mind buying them on vacations. Fun reminders of fantastic times. I just need a "Welcome to Las Vegas" ornament.




4 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute trees, well you know you can get a Welcome to Vegas! Then it will be complete.

Kristin Chesnik said...

You're trees are looking beautiful as always!

Taralee said...

I love your tree's. Especially the blue one (cause it's different than traditional red and green). I'm impressed that you put up 2 trees. Some years I barely want to put up one :)

Boogieboo said...

Last year I did 3!!