After spending way too much money to get JR's haircut about two months ago I decided I could do it. I went and bought clippers in the section by the shampoos and things. I had no idea you could get doggie clipper's in the pet section. Then I took the dog up and cut his hair, as you can see there are no photos of the first haircut! He didn't look great so I didn't take a photo of him. But now this last time I am proud of my work. He looks like I took him to the groomer. He is a patient doggie I had to try about four or five times till I got it right. We also have the peticure for hi long nails. Goodbye groomer!!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Dog Haircut
After spending way too much money to get JR's haircut about two months ago I decided I could do it. I went and bought clippers in the section by the shampoos and things. I had no idea you could get doggie clipper's in the pet section. Then I took the dog up and cut his hair, as you can see there are no photos of the first haircut! He didn't look great so I didn't take a photo of him. But now this last time I am proud of my work. He looks like I took him to the groomer. He is a patient doggie I had to try about four or five times till I got it right. We also have the peticure for hi long nails. Goodbye groomer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment