Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Santa" Came Early











In our house "Santa" comes early. Sean has to work on Christmas so we have it early. This was his only day off until next week sometime but Madison and I will be gone to Vegas. Yes, he will be home, alone on Christmas. Well he will have the dog with him so he won't be so alone.




5 comments:

Nikki said...

That stinks you will not be together for Christmas. However, how nice for Santa to come early!

Boogieboo said...

We have only been together for Christmas last year when the resturant was not open yet! We are used to it. Madison and I are just glad to go to Vegas!

Vadney Family said...

Oh my goodness how sad. I thought he was going to be able to join us because missed Turkey Day. Let him know he'll be missed. That's too bad. We're happy to see you and Madi though. Can't wait.

Kristin Chesnik said...

I am sad to hear Sean won't be coming. Looks like Madison had a great early Christmas though!

Mr. Ed said...

I'm glad to see Maddie liked the Dr. Who stuff... hope you enjoy Vegas!