"She's cute, but so is my dog and you don't see me making out with him."
"My enthusiasm is infectious."
"If your going to sit there and do nothing, how do you expect something to happen?" (I mean duh, get off your butt and move already!!)
About Mid-Singles:
"It's not a dating pool but a mud puddle and I'm the shiny object everyone is ogling."
"I might be new here but I'm not a piece of meat up for the taking."
"Who cares if you have a girlfriend, I wouldn't want to date you anyway. So stick with her."
"Who cares if you have a girlfriend, I wouldn't want to date you anyway. So stick with her."
My marriage theory and the time now:
"I put myself in a box and the box disintegrated around me. I ended up lying on my back in a pile of cardboard remains trying to piece them back together. Finally I realised I had the Lord's help to get up shake off the remains and be free to run in circles, figure eights, do cartwheels and just enjoy. I'm still just enjoying being out of the box."
"Be grateful for the problems you have, I don't want yours or anybody else's."
To end, just for your enjoyment:
"I don't care how much I weigh, it's all about how my pants fit."
"I smell something good and then realise it's me!"
No comments:
Post a Comment