Monday, August 26, 2013

Where ....

I went to the temple on last Thursday here in Las Vegas because I felt the need to be there at the 7:30 session.  I have gone many times before but this was the first time in a long time that the spirit was not quite up to the usual feeling I get when I go.  Not that it wasn't there but that it was an unusual feeling.  Almost like when I first went and had to clam myself down instead of running out the door, I have had a few things to repent of in my life and did so before I stepped foot in the temple.  That's why the covenants that I made there are extremely important to me and must be kept.  I have had many trials in my life and expect many more to come.  It's the way that I grow closer to Heavenly Father.  It felt as if someone did not keep covenants and I feel if that is true don't go to the temple.  The Lord knows that you are not supposed to be there and so do you.  Don't go if you know that you have done things that are contradictory to the covenants you made.  I cherish my recommend and am grateful for the opportunity I have to go to the temple. I wouldn't give it up for the world.

No comments: