You get no nose and the drunk with laughter pictures. Children…whatcha gonna do with them? Or should I say what would I do with out her?
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Children
Children are such a pain in the patooty! My daughter and I were walking around Target yesterday with a Despicable Me Fart Gun in the basket shooting it when we would get around people. It made some really strange noises, some short, some longer then normal but all equally funny. People would turn and look but we would pretend nothing was happening except some fanning of the buns. The child fanned! The extreme laughter when we would get away from the unsuspecting victims was ridiculous. At least it was odorless!! My child and I proceeded to go through the entire store using the weapon and enjoying every minute of it. When we got home for some reason child decided that we should lay on my bed and take selfies. They are some of the most awful pictures ever recorded in the history of my computer. Some don't even look like us. In one I have no nose! We were laughing so hard we were crying and my makeup started to run everywhere, so we took a picture of that! I will only share two of the plethora of pictures. So you won't want to run screaming from the computer...
You get no nose and the drunk with laughter pictures. Children…whatcha gonna do with them? Or should I say what would I do with out her?
You get no nose and the drunk with laughter pictures. Children…whatcha gonna do with them? Or should I say what would I do with out her?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment