Friday, November 8, 2013

Selfies...

Proof that not every picture I take of myself is fantastic.  Selfies are an art form that some people fail at. It took me a bit of time to master them, also I don't post the totally horrible pictures.  Those go in a special file called delete.  Here are some good, bad and just plain ugly samples of my selfies this past year.  I guess with the year almost ending looking back at selfies could count as looking at the past year?  Um, no. I won't count that as looking back.  I'll just keep moving forward and start to take some other pictures this next year.  But I will not give up on selfies.  I have them mastered!


 Classic weird shadow...


I have no idea what this face is all about....



 Shadows on my head and fuzzy picture WTHeck....


Throw kids in and it all goes crazy... 



Actually not so bad...


Boob growth...


Classic no no with camera in mirror...





Fuzzy bad angle...



Bad face...


It's good, yet not good ...


Background clutter...



Same...


I have (guess) ....


CLEAN YOUR BOOKSHELF....


CHILDREN...


Children's feet...


Baby it's cold outside...


Yet again, children....


Clean the camera lens and the counter...


Fly away hair, it's not everyday you have a chance to escape..


Not bad, for the 60's...


Head severed by sunlight...


What is up with the lips?...


I got, er, stripes?...


What is sticking out of my head?...


Stupid bubbles never get big enough for the picture... 


No comment...


Same as above...


Not bad, but not good...


No comment...


I went and blue myself...


Yes, this is me...


Shiny...


Got, er, stripes?...


I don't know...


I really don't know...


This one is crazy contacts....


Sky is blue, boogers are...


Not bad...


I don't know...


Children...


I think I know my good side?...


Hippie....



No clue...


Fuzzy much...


Shiny happy....


Those children...


All sorts of things to say, you come up with some...


Did you know you can taste sunlight?...


We are just bad when we get together...


Like mother, like daughter...


I have a growth...


Child!!...


Static hair!!!!!....


It's good...


I love red lipstick...


Better...


I don't know...


I drive...


Shiny happy person...


Wet...


I don't know...


It's a drawing by the child...


Child or cousin it...


RED VELVET PANCAKES, that is all...


Ye...


Better...


Yea...


Madi did my hair, it's lovely...


CHILD...


This is to show how angles can make you look huge in places...


Blurry...


Ha...


Blurry...


Ok...


Odd neck there...


Same as above?...

Just bored...

Why did I post this?  Because people are people no matter how small.  

No comments: